Every Saturday from 10 till 1pm, we participate in a performing academy at Sandringham School called REDZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For a whole three hours we plunge the depths of Dance, Drama and Singing with fantastic teachers who make you laugh, but still push you to reach your potential. Redz encourages you to gain in confidence and make new friends as well as building character.
“I’ve been going to Redz for over a year now, and it is clear to see the huge improvement I have made. I always look forward to my Saturday mornings now because I love going to Redz. I’ve made so many new friends of all ages and our instructors continuously make me laugh. The most important thing though, is that I have so much more confidence in myself which I believe has made me a better person plus we get to wear really cool uniforms and put on amazing shows like the recent pantomime at Christmas.” – Annie aged 15
“I’ve been going to Redz for about ten months now and it’s brilliant, I’ve made so many friends and I’m definitely more confident at both Redz and at school. The pantomime we did at Christmas was a lot of fun and a big challenge for all the team and cast. I look forward to every Saturday morning for Dancing, Singing, Drama and loads of laughs. The teachers are crazy and lots of fun. It’s the best way to spend three hours on a Saturday morning” – Bex aged 14
Our instructors work very hard through the week just to prepare for us and we all appreciate it. So please come along, it is defiantly the best way to spend a Saturday morning we assure you, not only that but you will meet some great people and be part of a rewarding troupe.
• Official Redz tops are to be worn at all Redz events, these are donated by the Redz logo
• Girls are to wear black footless leggings.
• Black ballet slippers with barefeet, uniform Redz legwarmers for the girls.
• Girls to wear hair scrunchies or red clips NO long fringes.
• NO bangles, bracelets or necklaces to be worn during sessions or activities.
• Ultimately the Redz uniform reduces expense for parents and resolves requests from
children for unnecessary, fashion-driven attire. The uniform can also become a base for
• Girls will also require a black leotard for Redz performances; these can be purchased
through Redz as well as the ballet slippers and uniform tops.
• Official Redz tops only are to be worn at all Redz events, these are donated by the Redz logo
• Boys are to wear black tracksuit bottoms.
• Black jazz shoes for the boys with black trainer socks.